Monday 14 September 2015

CHOPPED 2014................the forgotten year!

I titled this "the forgotten year" for one simple reason.

It wasn't until I was preparing everything for this years CHOPPED that I realised I never actually finished editing my images from last year.

I guess the old saying must ring true in this case........It's better late than never!

Less than 3 weeks and counting down for this years event. Getting keen.

Our new venture, a clothing line called Fearless Brand Co will be debuting 2 new designs at this years event so if you're going, make sure you stop by and harass me!

For now, enjoy the pics from last year!

-F.K.P.























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment